Are you an amazing orthodontic or dental assistant seeking to be part of a great team and practice? Do you want to have a role in building a best-in-class team and a high-quality patient experience? We’ve been waiting for you! Our state-of-the-art, growing orthodontic practice is seeking just the right person to round out our fantastic clinical team and help us reach the next level in our pursuit of excellence.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An outstanding attitude that exudes energy, fun and is team focused
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a calm and efficient workflow
- A desire to make our patients happy and satisfied
- Excellent skills with hands/manual dexterity
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Customer service experience
- A desire to develop personally and professionally to reach your full potential
What your day will look like:
- Greet and assist our patients efficiently with care, concern, and enthusiasm
- Build an exceptional rapport with patients, parents, and staff – create excitement about being in our office!
- Assist the orthodontist at the chair for doctor-time procedures
- Work independently for non-doctor-time procedures
- Anticipate the orthodontist’s needs and be prepared for the next steps
- Enter concise and accurate notes in electronic patient treatment records
- Provide oral hygiene and home care instructions to patients
- Perform sterilization procedures
- Take patient records (digital photos and X-rays)
- Basic lab fabrication (Essix retainers)
What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary, with growth potential as you meet skill and role requirements
- An amazing team and orthodontist with a clear vision. We believe anything is possible if we work together!
- Ongoing training, team building, and communication to provide you with the tools you need to succeed
- Free orthodontic treatment for you and your immediate family
- Bonus, 401K and Health Insurance
Orthodontic assisting experience is preferred but not required. If you are seeking an opportunity to grow and fulfill your potential, please send us your resume with a cover letter telling us why you think you would be the perfect person for our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief cover letter telling us about yourself and why you think you would be a great addition to our team.